Gahhhhhhh the biggest baddest glossiest issue of the Sick Muse is almost here…and for the first time ever, we’re offering a pre-order situation: so follow this link!
The Sick Muse 10 is centered around the theme of UTOPIA and will include:
- an interview with rap duo Mother Nature about becoming hip-hop geniuses
- an interview with »radiant devices«, Chicago industrial and downtempo electronics wonders
- a guide to foraging wild life and growing food in Chicago
- a foto series of queer nightlife by ColectivoMultipolar
- a timeline of DIY Chicago from 2000-2036
- an account of cooperative living
- and uh, so much more! We don’t want to give it all away 😉
Printed on 8.5″ x 11″ glossy paper and 68 pages long, our 10th issue will include waaay more content by/about Chicago DIY artmakers than ever before. (It’s also way more expensive to print. We’re trying to keep the cost as low as we can while also creating a beautiful, exciting zine bursting with knowledge and fresh creations. We’ve cut down the number of zines we print yearly in order to create more expansive issues, so think of this as three issues in one).
The issue drops June 22 on the opening night of the World’s Fair 2018. Stay tuned for details about the release party!
We love you and thank you for your support.